Lightning Letter

Spring is Here!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Spring is Here!

Julia Miranda, Anna Sosa, Kayla Stanley, Liliana Maldonado, Samantha Rich, and Jacob Scheer pose for a photo at the Spring Dance.

Whitney Le

On Feb. 15th, the Spring Dance was located in the small gym, starting from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm. It required of $5 per entry for donations to F.R.I.E.N.D.S of Broomfield. The main concept of this dance is for the girl to ask the boy; however, the dance is for all to bond like the group of three: Emiana Nix, Shynell Hagosojos, and Melannie Guerrero.

Putting on their best outfits for the occasion, they danced the night away, having as much fun as they can. Like the group of three, Julia Miranda, Anna Sosa, Kayla Stanley, Liliana Maldonado, Samantha Rich, and Jacob Scheer were all seen at the dance talking or dancing on this pleasant night (image below).

For dates of two, they bonded even more in their relationships like both Jovani Izaguirre and Kassidy Carlson and Zachary Brown and Stephanie Magnuson. Zachary and Stephanie can be seen twirling each other in the video.

Kassidy Carlson and Jovani Izaguirre

Overall, the dance was a lively event for everyone as laughter and joy were in the air. Although, more importantly, the money is going to be donated to F.R.I.E.N.D.S of Broomfield to help provide opportunities for individuals with developmental disabilities. Be sure to donate this week to help!

Emiana Nix, Shynelle Hagosojos, and Melannie Guerrero

About the Writer
Whitney Le, Staff Member

Whitney is one of the newest members of the Lightning Letter Club. She mostly enjoys mathematics, learning, assisting others with school work, etc. Although...